Coaching is a development experience in which an individual or a team or a group reaches its goals with the support of a professional coach. It is a transformative process in which individuals and teams discover their core strength and learn to look from different perspectives. We incorporate Gestalt Coaching, Transactional Analysis, Organization Relationship & Systems Coaching, Co-Active Coaching and Creative Expressive Arts approaches and techniques in an integrated way.
Benefits of executive coaching:
- Increase in performance, achieving challenging goals faster, continuity of increased performance
- A professional development program creating awareness about your strength and development areas
- Increases the efficiency of using your knowledge and experience
- Enables you to use your leadership skills and capabilities more frequently
- Supports your decision making process during challenging circumstances:
- Organizational transformation
- Corporate growth or downsizing
- Assuming new responsibilities like managing a team
- Structural changes
- Assuming a new role
- Changing jobs
- Preparing for a new role
- Enables you to effectively manage your relationships in a busy work environment.
- Enables you to learn new skills
- Develops new perspectives through a comprehensive thinking practice
Skills and capabilities developed through executive coaching:
- Leadership Presence
- Leadership, management styles and capabilities
- Delegation vs controling paradox
- Effective decision making
- Change management
- Methods and tools for motivating others
- Stress management
- Managing with personal values aligned to corporate values
- Conflict management and negotiation skills
- Performance assessment, feedback and feed forward skills
- Effective relationship management
- Effective communication skills
- Team building
- Corporate governance
- Work – life balance
- Working with performance targets and managing with performance targets
- Career management and planning corporate success
- Personality theories and working with diverse personalities
- Coaching skills
- Emotional Intelligence and impact on work life and realtionships
- Managing cultural change
Leadership Presence Coaching Program is a personal development program. The aim of the program is to support leaders to reach their personal and professional goals, to enhance their business and management skills, to develop their leadership skills, to form new behavior patterns and develop a new attitude towards becoming a more effective leader.
Benefits of the Leadership Presence Coaching Program
- Supports you to develop a strong vision for yourself through which you can shape your future.
- Increases your awareness on the impact you leave on others.
- Increases your effectiveness to reach your goals as a leader.
- Gives you a better understanding about yourself, about the people that you lead, about the conditions and context that you are a part of, about organizations and their dynamics. Enables you to make positive change in your life through an integrated approach to all parts of your life.
- Enables you to adopt a consciously chosen authentic attitude towards all parts in your life where you take leadership, that will lead you to your goals and to your vision.
Skills and capabilities developed through the Leadership Presenece Coaching Program:
- Increases your leadership capacity.
- Helps you to discover your own resources and to use them towards reaching your goals.
- Enables you to develop a new approach, new attitudes, new thinking and behaviours towards becoming a more effective leader.
- Helps you to understand and manage your impact on others.
- Helps you to become aware of your leadership skills and to develop them.
- Helps you to develop your authentic leadership style.
- Helps you to exercise a more clear and authentic leadership towards yourself and other.
- Gives you more balance and satisfaction in your personal and professional life.
- Gives you a wide perspective to understand and interpret organizational systems and the context in a much better way.
- Helps you to develop your unique strategy and action plan towards achieving your goals and your vision.
A real team is more than a group of people who work together because of their roles and titles. A real team is a group of people who share a common vision, have common goals, who collaborate, who consider achieving team goals as a priority, who challenge and hold each other accountable to achieve outstanding team performance.
Team coaching is a collective development process that enables a team to develop their skills and capabilities to become more impactful towards achieving individual, team and organizational goals. We support the team to design their team dynamics, work environment, relationships, communication style and all other common aspects required that enables them to function as a high performing, effective and coherent team. During this process team members form strong interpersonal bonds anchored in trust that motivate them to collaborate for achieving outstanding team performance. We design the content and the duration of the team coaching program according to the needs and objectives of the team.
Benefits of team coaching for the team:
- Creates a team vision, common goals and values
- Collaboration for achieving common goals
- Continuous improvement in intra-team relationships and communication
- Builds a team spirit and enhances collaboration
- Brings more positivity to the work environment
- Develops conflict management skills
- Enables team members to manage diverse personalities easier
- Enables to resolve issues fast and effectively
- Uncovers the creative potential of the team
- Enables the team to manage change effectively
- Enables team members to leverage their strength, styles and capabilities
- Increases overall effectiveness, performance and motivation of the team
- Builds strong intra-team relationships anchored in trust and respect
- Motivates the team to determine higher goals for themselves
- Enables the team and its members to hold each other accountable
- Develops leadership skills of the team members
- Increases the satisfaction and individual performance of team members
- Builds a feedback and feed forward culture within the team
- Develops new perspectives and a strategic perception
- Enables the team to cultivate a perspective of creativity and innovation
Benefits of team coaching for the organization:
- Supports the organization to manage challenging circumstances like transformation, reorganization, growth, downsizing, mergers&acquisitions
- Enables the organization to achieve its vision and goals
- Enables the organization to grow and deliver positive results
- Builds a company culture
- Uncovers the creative potential of the organization
- Supports the organization to create effective high performing teams